Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Confidential Statement For Fax Cover Sheet

Together Snowboard Scott brand








For Sale:
Snowboard Package (jacket and pants) of the Scott brand Freestyle used. Used more than 7 times.

Colors:
cloak white, pale blue and pink (no visible wear)
pants: pink (have been protected with a special product against water) but there are a few spots on the bottom pants. There are also nice embroidery on the pockets ...

Sizes:
Coat (Large)
Trousers (Large)

I am selling this set because it not me anymore! I bought it for $ 500 + taxes.
PRICE: I am asking $ 80 negotiable.

Email me with any questions and additional pictures.

I live downtown so very easy to come and try and see, otherwise I spend my fds near Repentigny, so we can reach in two corners of dépendament arranged!

0 comments:

Post a Comment