Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Best Place To Place A Screech Owl Box

Where were you September 11, 2001??

What can we say about September 11, 2001 which has not been said?? I guess everyone remembers where they were on this sunny morning. As I never do things like others, I was with a group that warmly applauded the collapse of both towers. In fact, at the time of crushing, they were like all of us unbelievers, but losrque towers have collapsed, they could not hold back and they jumped with shouts of joy that came with it. I was with terrorists ....

That morning, I was sleeping when I heard screams. I heard:''THERE'S A FIGHT!! THERE'S A FIGHT !!!!!'' I saw all the people near the windows watching the street. So I approached to see what was happening. As we were on the 5th floor, I looked down to see where there was a street fight. But I quickly realized that there was not but A FIGHT FIRE. Facing us, there was a huge hole created by the first impact in the tower. Then we have not seen the second aircraft crashing, but we saw the explosion on the side facing us. I'll always remember that when the first tower collapse, I do not understand what was happening. It seemed impossible.

In this prison of immigration in New York that day, there was the cousin of Ahmed Rassam, there was therefore an Egyptian woman living in Montreal, and there were many other people waiting for deportation their associations with terrorist groups. The first few minutes were full of pressure, but when the towers fell and the terrorists were set to banging in the back, shouting with joy in front of the guards that they had the desire to cry, Oh, that is downright amazing.

Had they been in a regular prison, they would be killed on the field. In the same way as the culprits in the first attack on the WTC have been put out the eyes in the first minute they arrive in their prison in NY. This time the guards had to send the terrorists in a dormitory of about 200 people without protection. They deliberately leave the premises unattended to allow inmates to do what they had to do. But

September 11, 2001, we were in jail on immigration, there, where the majority of people confessed hatred for the U.S. government since they would be deported. As these are places with lots of video surveillance, I do not think there are many who have won their appeal on their deportation .....

As the government needed all the available agents, we have all been transferred the same night in different locations in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. I am one of the few who was able to use the Holland Tunnel that night, but I'm not sure it was a chance (to be continued in a another post )....

I must admit with some shame, that I myself was very pleased with what was happening. I've never had any thoughts for the families, I was just glad that Bush's dog finally pays the bill. Although I do not like it more, I see how bin Laden is a thousand times worse than Bush. In addition, because of this terrorist act, the world had to stand trial over four years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment