Saturday, September 15, 2007

Funeral Guestbook Quotes

Peru ....


Again, the fourth in nine months, I'm in Peru. I wanted to write a little note from 5 aircraft (Lima-Mexico-Guadalajara-Vallarta-Mexico-Montreal) to say that there Peru tourists and business people and there pérouanais of Peru.

Yesterday in two and a half hours from Lima to Huacho, I saw desert landscapes, the sea, the rich landscapes and pérouanais. One woman told me how much she loved the richness of children. She did not want children in poverty, but as she knew she was able to feed and take care, she was glad to have had 6.

The taxi, a man so kind and attentive, we requested $ 120 for 5 hours by car and four and a half hours of waiting. I gave her 150, it is as I gave him 1 million. There are some who do it for $ 70 at the Marriott and they have done for about $ 700 but Mercedes.

I also saw tens of thousand of houses not even big enough to put my mower.

Peru's Machu Picchu, Cusco, Miraflores, San Isidro for us, but Peru pérouanais of "this is not the Peru" is the working day for little money, .... . but luckily there's pérouanais Peru, without them it seems to me that AC is not the same thing .........

0 comments:

Post a Comment