Friday, September 21, 2007

Deuce-usa.com/customize

The best moves are sometimes the ones you do not ..... It is not

In a recent adventures of taxi at night The deal, Pierre-Leon says he was nervous when he gave a ride to three blacks to the North Gate. Three black-looking gansta-rap wanted to get a deal done by taxi. What they could do well at the North Gate? I do not know, but I doubt that Pierre-Leon was nervous because there is not thinking very long. Do we agree that if three guys who sell drugs do not even have a car, it must be because their business is not very profitable. It was certainly not the deal of the century .....



In terms of knowing what was in the bag, he had good reason not to want to know. The brilliant manager of the Inter-Marché on rue Fleury can do without a paper. One day when I came back from the gym foot, I had become stopped to buy two or three little things for the home. Rendered to the fund, I realized that I had forgotten something. As it was almost my turn to pay for my items, I hesitated to pick up what I missed because I did not want people waiting behind me. Finally I decided to pay my things and come back another day for the rest.



With his flair grocer, the teetotum over there this afternoon, thought that my reluctance to go to the box revealed something suspicious, gender, shoplifter. So when I showed up at the exit, he was with 2 or 3 other boys grocery and asked me if it was possible to open my duffel bag. In other circumstances, I found it insulting and I would have a perverse pleasure to insult him in turn to show him that there was a hole-in-ass and he better to close his big mouth and let me pass. But when about 10 times the Canadian average in his bag, and powder to meet Eric Clapton for 5 years, the coming of the canine is most appreciated. So I simply tell him that I would open my bag, I did not think he would see what he wanted and the second after I closed my bag, it was better to return to his job and me squealing patience. Notice that I firmly believed that was appropriate in order to leave as soon as possible, hahaha !!!!!



grocery boys who shook their head, gave me the impression that they had realized long before their genius boss. Then I opened my bag to show him my booty and with her voice trembling he confirmed having mistaken and that I could leave ....



All that to say that yes, there are times where it's better not to know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment