Saturday, January 5, 2008

Adidas Program Advertising

What I said in 2007 .........

March - And the thick feel attacked in the symbol which is the sugar shack is PCQ they are no better than a dish of turbines ....

Mars - @ Pat Lagacé about Doc Mailloux "I understand the meaning of your text, but I never went as far as to give him the benefit of the doubt ... He never leaves a person .....

March - is not because we are many to do something that's necessarily good. Ex: McDonald's, KFC, Rocky II-III-IV and V, Rambo, Conan the Barbarian, the flea market 5-star The Bold and the Beautiful, Acapulco, Wildwood, Camping Ste-Madeleine, The goose that lays golden eggs, Gilles Proulx, Doc Mailloux, is that enough?

April - Lord, protect me from my friends ... my enemies, I'll do it. "(Repeating a quote previously attributed to many authors, including Jacques Mesrine)

April - With the election of several new members ADQ, the term" shadow cabinet "makes sense ... ..

April - short, the last time I looked at the fences around the prisons was not to prevent les gens d'y entrer, c'était pour empêcher les gens d'y sortir... Si vous penser que la vie est meilleure à l'intérieur. Essayer, vous allez voir comment c'est facile d'y entrer et plus difficile d'en sortir....essayez je vous dis.....

Mai - Un autre qui "pense" que parce qu'il dénonce le racisme, il peut dire niggar. ECOUTES MOI BEN MARTINEAU, A TOUTES LES FOIS QUE TU PARLES DE RACISME TU REPETES LES MEME INSIGNIFIANCES ET LES MEMES MOTS RACISTES SOUS PRETEXTE QUE CA NE SE DIT PAS. ON S'EN CALISSE QU'EST-CE QUE TU DENONCES, PARCE QUE DE LA MANIERE QUE TU LE FAIS, TU NOUS ECORCHES LES OREILLES.

Juin - Il me semble un peu dépassé Lester. L'heure n'est not whether we want immigrants. It is time to ask how are we going to accommodate them without anyone being in poverty, nor the Quebecois or immigrants. The government will they create wealth and employment so that everyone has their place warm??

June - @ a nurse who had a patient leave shit on ....... I thought that the layers were in an emergency, not a way to do it. It is as if abortion was a means of contraception. It is used when one can not help it, not systematically. AAARRRGGHHH !!!!!! I had the taste of it in a câliss this non-engineering ......

August - restaurants for me are like friends, no longer correct, we know a damn package and can do without.

August - About the earthquake in Peru (7,9) ....... Today, the clouds of winter pérouanais (photos) are income, but now I do not complain. My head and heart are with the bereaved families. When you see it on TV, we find it terrible. When you're there, you feel like the shit .....

August - I had to buy a laptop in English ....... you are someone who will tell me where umlauts are so I can write PARANOIAC as the world ....

September - remembrance of September 11, 2001 ....... In this prison of immigration in New York that day, there was the cousin of Ahmed Rassam, there was therefore an Egyptian woman living in Montreal, and there were many other people awaiting deportation to their associations with terrorist groups. The first few minutes were full of pressure, but when the towers fell and the terrorists have started to kick back, shouting for joy at the guards that they had the desire to cry, Oh, that is downright hallucinating.

I did not talk about the downfall of Mr. Mayor Gendron, Gilles Proulx, Lacroix, Black. I have not talked much about Super Mario is losing its title of SUPER, Doc is losing its title of DOC. It was my intent, to laugh a lot more of Miriam and her guru, but she's so sorry that I let him.

I bit my fingers do not talk about people with nicknames as ridiculous as el lobo, el Lobito el inge, and Nancho el Camin. One day it will come and it will hurt .....

2007 was the year I saw who were my friends, 2008 is the year or those who are not my friends will make the jump.

I know that 2008 will be full of surprises, stay seated, IT WILL MIX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year everyone ......


MEATBALL

0 comments:

Post a Comment