Thursday, January 24, 2008

Car Audio How Are The Beneficiaries

There are times when .....

The customer service is often a problem wherever you are. On several occasions, from Mexico to Peru, I have been denied bank notes because they had a small tear or a pencil mark. Not torn in two, not a banknote become a work of Armand Vaillancourt. No, a rip of just one millimeter, may be one and a half.

Hey ben yesterday I skipped my boat. A small tick but still. I do not get used when they deny me tickets for stupid things like, it's stronger than me I always loose them a little: "Criss you are thick sometimes. Not for nothing did you pluck". I know, I know, this is not true, worse, condescending. But damn, must be really thick to refuse the money is good for a similar reason.

Ah yes! Yesterday. So yesterday I went to eat lunch and they paid me when I have refused because he had the number 50 written in pencil a size may be 3 mm. AYE! 3 MM !!!!!! Anyway, I asked if the ticket is good and I am told that yes it is good but I can not pay with, I will have to change it to the bank. WHAT ????????? I have no bank account in Peru, the queues are 12,000 km long and then what's that, it is good but it does not take it. My fucking teetotum!! It fell very badly for him, my ex had given me a tank of shit as a matter of money when I came to learn that it would not as easy to collect my money stolen last fall. In short, I felt like a guy walking in the street but that is more capable because he has the flue and is told that the toilets are for customers. So when they told me to go to the bank, I told him I would go to the bank but he could shove his mother go ben. Ultimate insult, Ching TU MADRE !!!!!!!

I think that he sincerely tried to defend the honor of his mother but he took the right decision by crashing. As I already wrote to Pat Dion while he regretted not having put his fist in the face of a driver really con, the best moves are sometimes those that are not doing. Hey ben yesterday the messero made the best move because I'd left for $ 150 by paying Colonel Sanchez (fictitious name, jajajja), but he was forced to languish in prison a few days. This is not fair, but that's it.

In Montreal, people do not make too much misery for damaged tickets, but once I went into a convenience store on St-Laurent with a series of $ 50 bills that were pretty funny looking, pale and with an earthy smell. A friend had buried the money and thought he had recovered all but a few years later he is down by chance on a pipe that contained 50 or $ 60k. He did not even know he was left in the ground. So then I found myself with some of that money that smelled of earth and I went to the store. The girl looked at my tickets with a funny face, she rubs them on paper and then she said she can not take the ticket, I give him another, same thing. I give him another and before she can tell me anything, I explain it's because they have been washed with bleach because they were a little moldy. She leaves her face "K-FOR IT??" I told him it was because the money was in the ground, she may feel there a strong smell of earth on the tickets. Still, "DE-K-CÉ ?????" Me: "Listen to me well, you do it ever happen to you, but there are people who so desperately they need the buried FAQUE I smell the earth." She: "Oh, it is good." hummmmmm, there was not a damn difference from others but hey ....

Everyone or almost has had problems with banks. But my friend told him to close his account to go elsewhere. He goes to the bank to get 45k cash, the teller told him she could only give him a check. Question. If I take the cash why you can not give me cash ????? I'm ready you leave 1 or 2 days but I want cash.

0 comments:

Post a Comment