Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Electric Heater Feel Ill

PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB !!!!!

In December I went to Montreal a few days to settle some accounts with "friends". During my stay I lived in hotels throughout the city for anyone knowing where I was, the surprise was necessary. On the night of December 15 to 16 I slept in room 716 of New Hotel on René-Levesque West.

For about 30 minutes I heard the sounds of a violent argument in the room 715. On the stroke I did nothing because I thought it was two men haggled. Not that two guys who fight has more meaning than a man who beats a woman, I just told myself that like me they may be scores to settle and I do not want someone mixes my own business. Certainly not the best way of looking at it but hey, I never said I was perfect ......

After what seemed like 30 minutes, I heard the door open and bang against the wall at the same time I heard them pushing, I went to see the magic eye which is went and saw a man hitting a woman in the face and fell unconscious in the portion of the hotel. The boy was then pulled by the arm into the room saying he was sorry.

I had to think fast because I did not know what would happen when the door closes. In normal times I'd left out the girl away. I have already done it once on St-Denis when a guy had taken a girl forced into his van. But there was trouble. It was possible that the police hold a silliness about me and she enjoys it to stop and search my room. As I simply could not allow myself that my room is searched, I took the decision to call the hotel reception.

When the security guard arrived, I went out to explain what I saw but it did not seem to verify my statements. I repeat to him that he did not just hit but she was unconscious. He explained that he did not bump since there is no noise. I can not believe it is really dumb and I try to explain the situation. Nothing to do. I should go out when it was time.

10 minutes later I hear the noise again. This time just a great woman's cry, a cry of pain and then nothing. I remembered at the reception and they have the thick réenvoyé qui écoute aux portes sans rien faire. Comme il n'y avait pas de bruit, il est repartit et a laisser en paix le batteur de femme.

Le matin suivant j'ai demandé à parler à la directrice de l'hôtel, une Madame Lapointe si je ne me trompe pas. Comme la tempête était commencée, elle était un peu en retard et je n'ai pu attendre après elle, j'avais du monde à remettre à leur place. Il n'y a rien de mieux qu'une tempête de neige pour mettre ta cagoule incognito.

Plus tard dans la semaine je suis retourné pour une nuit et j'ai demandé à lui parler de nouveau. Je lui ai donc expliquer ce qui s'était passer cette nuit du 15 au 16, et elle m'a confirmé she had been notified. I then ask how was it that no one had called the police. Sure of his great trial, she told me that since there was no noise and there was a paper in the door asking not to be disturbed, she could not do anything. As there were no cameras on the floors, they could not know if I told the truth but she did do a check with the client to see if my comments were accurate and she would have advised that there had been a noise complaint the night before. I was mad

and the remark is left alone, I told him having known that there were no cameras would have gone out with my gun to put it back (while pointing to my shoulder bag). She said they had called the police for both him and me .....

So now I know that if I have things to do and I do not know how it will end better go to the New Hotel is managed as the Lido on Lajeunesse but it's a little more beautiful .

Do I really need to add a comment? I will never return to this hotel unless I have to beat someone. Obviously, do not forget to put the famous "Do not disturb" outside de la porte..... Bien sûr j'ironise, mais la prochaine fois je vais sortir et aider la femme .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment