Thursday, January 24, 2008

Buick Enclave Tail Light Part

Ah these cathos !!!!!

In the blog Martin Petit there was this post:


Hello Mr. Martin.

response to your article about the Pope BEN-OUASEZE, I would point out that in his place I would certainly not set foot in a country that throws the cross in the trash can deletes all traces of his religion (as you like it or not) that religion has helped build Canada in the hardest times and more for the Kirpan well back into the wound, the country is entering a full door in our institutions of other religions (ostiles) via 'accommodations raisonable.Question: believe you think it is reasonable that he advanced ici.PS or were these Jewish-Muslim-Tamil-sick ext ... 400 years ago-300 years-200 years-100 years. Ans: they waited until the table is set to servir.Bien to you and good writing.

My answer

Chehri oh my!! You seem to think that Quebec is the center of the universe. Other religions have done what they do in other parts of the world. As cathos they have done good and evil ...
To use your analogy, if I invite you to dinner at my house and I serve you a meal for a king but I force you to eat one side of shit, what will you score the most??
A friend of mine who is 63 years old did not take kindly to learn to read and write with xxxxxx in the ass. And although not all were like that, we all shut their dirty mouths, it's the same. We understand??
Regarding the Pope's ... .. coudonc bin, I should be able to live with it, :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment