Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bosley Laser Combwork

CONCERN !!!!!

Back from trip, so I reassured her:
Hello Miss Angelle,

I returned from Ireland yesterday.


You say you have not received the transfer on behalf of Master Hurtado?
Can you check please?

I will go to the bank Monday afternoon to check.

Sincerely,
She:
Hello Master,

Finally I am very happy to read, I wish you the best return from your trip Mr. WILLIAM. I remind you that I received nothing as received.

course it is you who need to send me this proves that received transfer you make the transfer Maitre.

We go to the bank myself and Master Hurtado and the banker asked us a receipt of transfet that you failed to send.

Out before I received so much stress received the transfer that I understand your atitude Master.!

you must necessarily and inevitably send me this proves that received transfer you to the transfer of my inheritance on behalf of Master Hurtado.
If I have not received anything that proves you made the transfer and I think you are agree with me !!!!.

ONCE AGAIN I IS NOT BEEN RECEIVED AS OF TRANSFER.

ON MONDAY I WANT you to send me THAT RECEIVED VERY QUICKLY.

Regards to you!

Angelle
It turns around in circles ...
Hello Miss Angelle,

You say that nothing has been paid into the bank account of Master Hurtado?

It's very strange.

I myself will go to the bank this afternoon and will send you the receipt.

Sincerely,

0 comments:

Post a Comment