Sunday, September 21, 2008

Good Price Brazilian Wax Michigan



Hello Master,

I inform you that there is a big problem Master, I can not read the received master. I do not know how you scan the document but I don can 'read.

I would like you to send me the receipt as other documents that was very readable.


Why I managed to read all the documents and I can read receipt that is the last document, I find it very strange Maitre.

I ask you to make some very good scan the document and send it to me.

NB: there is no document in the file ok join

I'm still waiting for the scanner very well received and readable

Angelle
Very good!
Hello Miss Angelle,


I am very pleased that you are making progress with English! It's good keep it up in no time you even think like us that George W. Bush is the president who is best for our little darlings.


On receipt, I come here very well read. He was actually given by the head to the bank itself so that's why it's not like other documents that I sent you. Here I open it with software called "Photoshop Elements CS 3. Maybe you should try with it?

But are you sure you need the receipt? Why do not you check directly to the bank with Mr. Hurtado that the money has been paid?

Sincerely,

GrĂ¼t,
She can and shortens its messages to a minimum:
hello master,

I ask you to send me this once received More please.

or I send you a mailing address to which you bring faiisez mailed

I am waiting
Ahaha, I like it:
Yes back on stage,
That one sent me the assistant to the bank.
With a copy the same file can. And
vala-ty tu me that she now?!
Hello Master, I

very well received your mail but know that I could not open the document you gave me do not ... I spoke to Jose and me know that he would like me do you send a fax to more security.

Here is her fax number: +225 2127 XXXX.

soon as you send the fax make me sign ...

I expect your new

Angele
muhaha, too bad for her:
Re-Hi,

Calm you miss, we have not raised all the buffalo, you do not me thou.

I will resume the discussion with you when you become calmer.


For your information, my financial counselor I certify that the money has been withdrawn from the account issuer to be deposited into the account recipient.

Sincerely,

0 comments:

Post a Comment