Monday, September 29, 2008

What To Write In A Congratulations Pregnancy Card



She not budge, she wants to go to Benin
Hello Miss Welsh,

I am very happy to read fesait because I worry about the delay accuse you before I answer.
I'm also happy for all the effort you give your hand to pull me out of business Miss.

But I regret to inform you that I can not afford to pay me a ticket because I'm very hurt me financially now that case almost all taken. I'm
orpheline.et I spoke a little problem I have here now Miss Welsh. Heritage
this is my only hope is to be able to resurface Miss.
I think the only way is to transfer to the bank account which I send Miss Welsh.

Done for the love of God, Otherwise, I ask you to come at the same time in Abidjan to return my Heritage.
I would pay the same ticket back to the United States.

I show you that I'm really sincere that this amount is all that remains for me to live Miss Gallois.ayez pity on a poor orphan girl.

I left my phone
Miss Welsh Tel: 00225 May 14 XX XX

We Miss 2solutions THE TRANSFER BY BANK TRANSFER OR GET YOUR MONEY BACK AND I ABIDJAN ADDITIONAL EXPENSES.

good evening and
Me:
Hello Miss Angelle,

I understand your difficulties but is it you can not do a little effort?!
Cotonou it is really not far from Abidjan!

We can not move us, we will be on a business trip. The only way is for you to come temporarily to Cotonou, we can take a hotel room, there are no problems.

For the transfer, I'll see, but we are in full preparation, and full caseload (excluding Master Jefferson records that are not classified!) Then it will have to wait our return from Benin, ie March 12.

I hope you understand. It would be nice easier to see in Cotonou!

Sincerely,

Miss France Welsh

Jefferson and Associates
She:
Hello Miss Welsh,

I am very happy to read and know that you do all you can to me that my heritage transferer.mais I'm in deep regret to say, I am unable to travel to Benin because my funds are very scarce I am reassured.

I think the best solution is that you make an effort to make this sum reaches me by banking or not the transfer agency is very fast and reliable Miss. That is to say

Western Union, I also want you to send my heritage in several post whatever SHIPPING because I did not choix.figurez Miss you. [She never understood that nothing can want?]

I have money somewhere to block thousands of miles from me and I'm suffering like a less than nothing. [Muhahaha it is really too strong]

Otherwise like you come to Benin next week, I ask you to take advantage travel to come to Cote d'Ivoire to get back the funds on hand propre.je you will pay for the ticket . Here is my last chance
possible my dearest, and I am confident that you succeed in this mission is very important to me. Without it
me life has no meaning Miss.

I really count on you and colleagues to get out of this hole, this ordeal.

Waiting to hear from you very soon Miss France.

Angelle Gabie
I tried everything to everything:
Hello Miss Angelle,

As you said Mr. Jefferson, we do not work
with Western Union.

If you can not go to Benin, it does not matter. We
will transfer to our return March 12.
From our side we can not make us in Cote d'Ivoire,
is not contemplated in our business trip.

But you could do a little effort. The Benin is not very far from
Cote d'Ivoire anyway! And you know the better affrique us.

short, we will keep you updated on our journey, and go to
March 12 for our return.

Sincerely,


Miss France Welsh


Jefferson and Associates
She sends me a message anxious before our departure:
Hello Miss France,

I am very delighted to read but I am sorry to say once more that I know also BENIN although I am no more I Afrique.en financial means. I already made a great effort in order to meet here is my personal needs.

I will never buy a ticket under these conditions avoin Miss France.je would like you to know it's impossible.
You are my savior, it's up to you to cure me of this gallery.

As Mr. Jefferson does not work with Western Union so I opt for the transfer bancaire.je will make an effort to wait for your return BENIN Miss.
One question, is it not possible to make this transfer before departing on your BENIN? [Bein eh love you so much!]

I am waiting to hear from you soon

very Sincerely

Angelle Gabie
zoooouuuuu And, we
envollons therefore to Benin. The
Following the next issue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment