Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What Causes Peel And Stick Tile To Shift

PLEASE SEND ME THE RECEIPT OF TRANSFER PLEASE!!

It is of course quite pleased, but I would still reserve many surprises
Hello Master, I am
really very happy to know that everything goes well then I wait as RECEIVED TRANSFER so I can go home Master Hurtado to give him the receipt for the amount he can withdraw without problem.
I leave you in the hope that you read very quickly.
Your Angelle
GOD BLESS.
My response: Hello miss
Angelle

My secretary went to transfer this afternoon
From HSBC

Jefferson and Associates to

The account of Mr. Hurtado


Everything is in order, the transfer should be effective Tuesday.

PS: I have received calls from a person posing as Mr. Bertrand Laborit. What's that? It has to do with you? She wants her
received!
Hello Master,
I am very pleased to learn that I agree with this new benefit thank you for all you do effeorts to reach me my money.

Regarding this person posing as Mr. Bertrand, I got it myself a message from Mr. Bertrand, I even wanted to tell you about!
I am also surprised that you Master.
But How do we master the WITHDRAWAL TO THE BANK IF WE ARE GOING TO RECEIVE THE TRANSFER OF THAT WE MUST SUBMIT TO THE BANK.
PS: WE URGENTLY NEED TO REMOVE THAT RECEIVED VERY IMPORTANT EST MR.
Please tell your secretary to send us the transfer received.
Although much has your Master.
Angelle
Hhehe during this time since I enjoy the account of Bertrand's pretty funny but will object to another post.
I told him that I had to leave Ireland. So no posts for a few days. Inevitably she gets excited :
Hello Master,

I'm really very worried because ever since I board received anything yet received as a transfer when it was agreed that on Tuesday everything would be effective then told me where do we stand with the transfer I 'm worried. I also want you to write me very quickly so I can feel better. I leave you in the hope you read very quickly.

your Angelle

GOD BLESS YOU

0 comments:

Post a Comment