Sunday, September 28, 2008

Broken Capillaries On Both Breasts



Let's put some order:
Hello Miss Angelle

We soon finished classifying the records of Mr. Jefferson.

Unfortunately they are incomplete!
In its folly it seems clear that Master William had several of his e-mails and letters. We miss a lot of documents!

Could you send us
- A copy of your driver's license,
- The sworn statement signed
- Your photos (requested by Mr. Bertrand Laborit.


Finally, Mr. Jefferson was apparently never went to the bank after his trip to Ireland! We have checked with the financial counselor, he never came!

Could you also send us your bank details for transfer?
If all goes well we will come back to the bank Monday and finalize the transaction with Mrs. Gardner.

Sincerely,

Miss France Welsh
She refers all, obediently, damage there is no error:
Thank You Miss Welsh,

I am very happy to lire.merci again for all the effort you made to me that the transfer can really be done.
But one thing I want to know why Master Willam refused to take transfert.il wanted to fool? [What is funny is that she does not understand that all my little world deceived from the beginning!]

following bank details for transferring

PAY TO: XXXXXX
Swift, XXXXXX;
FOR: UNION BANK OF TOGO (UTB)
XXXXXXXX

I send you some documents I have with me. I hope it will help you to make this the most transfet Miss soon as possible.

I have a photo of you and your professional card. [Ca you can always sit on it!] I want you to know Miss.j hope that voys do not mind.

atenta I'm in a sequence very favorable for this procedure bank.

Angelle
I therefore raise the bait this time with a female character. I know that behind the scam artist is a man (given the difficulty he had to provide photos of woman). I will try to profit by dulling his manhood. We'll see ...
Hello Miss Angelle,

Thank you for documents, it will greatly simplify our life with Mrs. Gardner!

We're still peeling papers Master Jefferson and it is now clear that he never went to the bank!
In fact as you peel all his bank statements because there are doubts about the legality of transactions that have made during his madness ...

Regarding your photos, I do not understand, this is not the same person as on your driver's license. Can you explain that??
[Watch out for his response to the next mail!]

Sincerely,

Miss France Welsh
Jefferson and Associates

0 comments:

Post a Comment