Sunday, September 21, 2008

Pokemon Ruby Where To Get Cy

I have yet received the transfer!!

Good So she waits patiently received:
Hello Master,

Thank you for your message.je am awaiting the receipt of transfer which will allow us access to that money and we must present this receipt to the Bank before the withdrawal of money.

I really count on you to send me today this receipt is very important to me Master.

Why do you even do this transfer Master?
Your secretary of forgetting something!

I really tale on you.

I await the receipt of transfer to go today with Master Hurtado to the Bank.

Good Day Master William

Angelle
I have no time to respond, so the next day she surrenchérit:
Hello Master,

I do understand you and I'm losing patience master.
ceques But what happens at the end?
I did everything you ask me Master.
And you also know that since I received reminds you of the transfer even before you do the transfer Maitre.

And you're also aware that I after a bank transfer, you need to send us a receipt of transfer. Ceques should not be surprised that I not received this paper.

Why you entrust such an important matter to your secretary Maitre why?
[Yes why? I remember even more than elsewhere, I had to tell him but I found no where ... In any case the better:)]

I received this very quickly transfer Master, we're here Wednesday and I still received nothing from you. I'm still waiting

received this

Angelle
The bait dragging on I decide to turn in the most total madness, we'll see how far she is hanging
Hello Miss Angelle, I


apologize for the delay.


We had lots of problems because of a virus on your computer.
I hope it's fixed now.


I ask you not to make remarks about my secretary. It is our service for over 15 years and the one who takes care of all our banking procedures and it's always good then stop a little with your comments. When she read your mail it was very saddened and I had comforted her for 3 hours.


By last Saturday against the bank she had eaten too much stew (do we say this in French?) And under the weight of emotion and pressures flatulent, she made a mistake in the account number. She then had to be rushed to the hospital and the bank tried unsuccessfully to contact her when they are rendered account of the error.


But I returned to the bank this morning and everything is settled now.

Please find attached the receipts. Run now remove your hard-earned dough as quickly as possible before that lightning does s'abbate on the disbelievers (Ezekiel, Book 42, 4:19)


As for me I go to bed, I have been harassed at telephone by a man posing as Mr. Laborit, it's not funny and I hardly slept.


Sincerely,


Grüt,

And I can attach a file renamed to. Jpg. It irritates them forever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment