Sunday, September 21, 2008

Oultook Express Send Mail As Spam

BY FAX PLEASE!! VERY IMPORTANT

Chief, Chief, Dana ago he loses it!
Hello Master, I

very well received your mail but know that I could not open the document you gave me do not ... I talked to Mr. Jose and make me know that he would like you send the transfer receipt by fax for more security.
Here's fax number: + 225 2127 XXXX.

soon as you send the fax make me sign ...
Even if the transfer was done by me I need the receipt must show transfer to the Bank.

Excuse me if I tu have in my mail!! [Ah anyway!]

I expect from you

Angelle
Pompodom, I do not answer, I make the following even more incredible. By cons, she gets mad and sent me 4 (four!) Times the following message:
Hello Master,

I'm worried esters master. I went to the Bank with Master Hurtado as you advise but we have the banker always claimed we GOT DAMN THIS TRANSFER. [Hahaha]

I send you a fax that you I can fax it received without problem.

Fax received this for the love of Dieur mail me and give me confirmation Master.

I count on you.

Angelle
Well, always the same:
Hello Miss Angelle,

I tried to fax the receipt of transfer but unfortunately we can not send international faxes where I work . I'll try to suit me on my side.

From your side, have you tried to open it with Photoshop Elements CS 3 as I told you so? Or maybe you can apply directly to the banker to try to open it: it should succeed him!

Best Regards,
rebounds in the next episode!

0 comments:

Post a Comment