Saturday, October 18, 2008

Custom Louis Vuitton Laptop Skin



Parallel I always match the "official" with Angela, on the box office of Jefferson and Associates:
Hello Miss Angelle,

We went to the bank this morning with Mr. Cornwell our accountant.

We wanted to transfer the sum of 34,500 dollars on the account you have given us:

> PAY TO: CITIBANK NEW YORK
> Swift; CITIUS33;
> FOR: UNION BANK OF TOGO (UTB)
> SWIFT CODE UNTBTG TG
> ADDRESS: BP 359 Lome-Togo
> ACCOUNT NUMBER: XXXXXXX
> RECIPIENT: XXXXX


The bank categorically denied. They
they suivent ce compte depuis quelques temps et tout transfert est depuis 10 jours interdit. Ils n'ont pas voulu nous en dire plus !!!

Donc veuillez je vous prie nous fournir un autre compte bancaire où nous pourrions déposer l'argent.
C'est très urgent, cela n'a que trop trainé !!


Amicalement,

Miss France Gallois, pour Jefferson and Associates
J'ai déjà averti sur 419eater.com au sujet de ce compte. En toute logique, s'il n'est pas déjà fermé il le sera bientôt. J'en demande un autre pour les mêmes raisons : faire fermer un maximum fraudulent accounts.
Hello Miss Welsh,

I am very happy to read Miss.je do not know why this account has been banned by every transaction!
this account belongs to Master Hurtado, a friend of my father who wanted to help me.

But no big miss, tomorrow morning. I will send you a new account number with all references to my transfer can be done as quickly as possible Miss Welsh. [It irritates me to see how they are organized and know how to return too quickly: (]

Thank you so much for all effort you and your account for me.
God will reward you!.

tomorrow morning for the new account ok, without fail.
forget to send me by THE TRANSFER RECEIVED after Transaction Miss Welsh.

good day tomorrow.

Angelle
And I sow discord:
Hello Miss Angelle,

We will do our best when we have your new account details.

But we want to warn you
Do you completely trust Hurtado Me? It's very strange story!

Sincerely,

Welsh Miss France, for Jefferson and Associates
Two days later, I raise:
Hello Miss Angelle,

We are still awaiting further details bank.

Send us all that quickly.

Sincerely,

Welsh Miss France, for Jefferson and Associates
It meets four days later :
Subject: ACCOUNT INFORMATION
Hello Miss Welsh,

I am very happy to respond after several days without news moi.Comme promised I will send you the references of the new bank account Miss for my transfer.

I hope this is not a holiday Monday and the USA for you to go quickly to the Bank effect the transfer. I really count on you for this transaction is a success Miss.

I owe you lot, you and your colleague.

I give you the details of the Bank:

ACCOUNT INFORMATION:
BANK NAME: BIAO-CI (International Bank for
West Africa)
ADDRESS OF THE BANK: 8-10 Av Joseph Anoma, 01 BP 1274
Abidjan 01
NAME: OA C
Account No.: XXXXXXX
RIB: XX
BANK CODE: XXXXX
AGENCY CODE: XXXXX
SWIFT CODE: BIAOCIAB
NB One thing to remember tresimportante Miss Welsh RECEIPT OF PAYEMENT.j I need to receive this payment in order to withdraw the money ok. because my bank demand.

I count on you and I am waiting Miss!

Angelle Gabie
Here is my other account to give Alan, 419eater, I'm jouasse:
Hello Miss Angelle,

Thank you so much for bank details .

We will keep you informed of what happened next. Be assured that we strive for your happiness and satisfaction over the total.

Yours and hope to see you soon,

Sincerely,

Welsh Miss France, for Jefferson and Associates
But she only wants his transfer received and nothing else:
hello Miss Welsh

I am very pleased you read and know that I am at your disposal Miss.
very urgently await transfer my receipt for the withdrawal of my money.
because the bank requires the receipt so I ask you to make an effort to have the receipt from the bank that will make this transfer.

I am waiting. Keep me posted when you have finished the transfer .

nb: please send me the transfer received is very important for me and for my money!.

good thing you

Angelle
thing I blithely hack:
Hello Miss Angelle,

We went to the bank and it went very well place.

I put in the cake received transferroviaire. Please make good flaring.


Sincerely,

Welsh Miss France, for Jefferson and Associates

I hope the crook wets his pants. For it is not out of surprises ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment