Monday, October 20, 2008

Vase Porcelaine Franklin

Private Correspondence 4 5

I continue posting of private correspondence with Angelle France during the past few weeks. Much denser than that with the law firm, it is also much more boring ...
My goal: a trophy photo by the mugu drool ...
Hello my very dear France,

It's in the joy that I write. I'm on my transfer in good voice.
yes I was a little ill when you was in Benin but Seest quickly improve. I vaistres and well today.

Currently there primary goal is to get my money. And invite you here in ivory or even go to me USA. I'm willing to do to see you, touch you.
Do not worry for my photos I'll reserve my strong surprise Belle.

A concern, however, France: Why you never give me your phone when I ask you? I gave you my like me you never call too. pkoi??.

I've answered on the account in the master box of Jefferson.

I'm still waiting.

Angelle Ta (Big Kiss)
Me:
Hi!!

I look forward your photos! :)

You know I'm scared to call you.
my number I'm giving to you is the (001) 206-202-XXXX

A plus!

France
She:
Hello my Beautiful,

Thank you for your phone.
I will try to reach you when I have time ok.

Take good care of you my beautiful.

kiss

Angelle
Me:
Angelle
Hi!

was not heard from you for two days, I hope you're well!

Here it's pretty quiet, it's the beginning of spring, the time comes to life, it is warmer and we have a great sun these days!

I wish you in any case a good Easter weekend!

you soon hopefully

I kiss you,

In addition, France
She:
Hello My beautiful France,

T ' worried my pretty I'm here!
I'm working por have a reliable bank account ok.
And I just have it. From Monday morning I'll send you my new details for the transfer.

Please, do not be angry my beautiful ok.Tous these troubles will soon need to complete ok.
and I can even go with you in the U.S. or if you want I'll invite you home in Ivory Coast.

One question: you want to see me on cam?
I can do that for you my lovely! [Then there'd be great! But I think the mugu said just that to the proud, because in truth we will never have a webcam ...]

Happy Easter to you too and said to wait till your account ok for my coodornnées Monday.

Big Kisses

Angelle
Me:
Hi!

on behalf Ok, let us know when you have something!

I hate to see you! Did not you say that you had more photos?

To the webcam, no problem! But I am very afraid:):)
You use what software? Tell me everything you can get better!
By cons I can not do that then the job will have to see for hours.
(Here I surf from work, shhh, we must not say: p: p)

I expect from you!

France
She:
Hello My Lovely,

I inform you that I just had a bank account for my transfer my tresfiable Belle.Dès on Monday as I will said I will send you bank details.

Apart from that how you doing? How you prepare Easter?
etaitent If things settle soon, I flew to California so we can celebrate together.

But never mind my Belle. We'll see when the transfer will be effective.
not worried.

I wish you again a Happy Easter My Belle.

Good filed by Mr. Cline

Angelle
Me:
Angelle Hello!

How are you?

I go party with the girlfriends, we had fun like crazy,
is really cool Los Angeles in the spring!


Tell me thou hast not called? Why you asked me my number then?
And I'm still waiting your photos you know! ;))

Give me your news soon!

In fact if you want to get me a webcam I use Skype, it's very useful! [I managed to get something with false images on skype, I expect more than we reach agreement on the schedule]

In addition,
France Mimi)
She:
hello my dearest France,

I am very happy for you, you know!
life is so beautiful when surrounded by the nest when we can have fun and friends as we want!.

I am. Tonight I'll create a hotmail address that is to say msn.pour talk to you can see me on webcam.

I not yet had occasion to call you but do not worry I'll do but I want to fall on your mail ok. I want to have you and hear your beautiful voice and sweet my pretty.

am fotos for my patient, I will send you a multitude of my photos ok. [Yeah that's right ... I'm still waiting!]

currently I am waiting dereçcu transfer my transfer and I pray to god that everything goes very well.

I answer in the address master jefferson at once.

big kisses

Angelle
Me:
Angelle Hi!

Do not worry we'll go to the bank today, you will not forget the receipt.

Waiting impatience with your pictures!
Otherwise you can call me at night around 18h Los Angeles time, or else leave me a message, it does not matter!
I have no MSN on my mac. You do not have Skype? Everyone has it here! [Here I made a mistake, I should say OK to MSN, it was too good ...]

Otherwise how were the celebrations of Easter for you? You saw the family?

You know I'm not very religious, so it was just a weekend like any other.

Big Kisses!

In addition,
She:
goodnight Angell [??????!!!!!!!!]

jesuis very pleased that you and your colleague to do all that my transfer effectif.dieu is thank you that you do not forget the receipt of transfer Dearest France.

about my photos do not worry baby. Thou shalt in promptly.

I'll try to register on Skype if I can ever faire.sinon I'll send my hotmail address so I can log on cam.

for Easter I'm staying at home as an orphan . I am anxious esters was because you know that all this is happening to me. But I think all this will be a bad memory.

I kiss you very strong.

I'm still waiting for my beautiful transfer!

Angelle
Me:
Angelle Hi!

I see you've received all the papers. Cooooool.

So what happens in Cote d'Ivoire?!
I hope you are well.

I still have not received your pictures, I start impatient you know! You promised me a long time!

For the campaign is when you want!

You have not called either?!

you soon hopefully!

Hugs, France
She:
Hello France,

How you doing? I hope very well. yes I am very conscious that I promised my photos my lovely. and I will you all do to send them ok.
I am currently between the Bank and my hotel for my virement.je should have more information an and when is that when I could definitely get my money baby.
I have not forgotten it will be ok without doubt Monday that the Bank will pay me.

I want to end once and for all ok
on cam, I want you give me your schedule. You know the time difference exists between the U.S. and bcp Africa
j ' I try to reach you last night but ahh tui know africa always network problems.
but do not worry I will still insist until I was verbally discussed with my beautiful France.

Good night I guess it's daytime here!

Ta Angelle loving [Yeah that's right]
But I began to get upset at the end:
Hi,

You told me you m will send pictures and you sent me still nothing??

And why not you call me?

In addition, France

0 comments:

Post a Comment