Sunday, October 26, 2008

How To Fix Crowded Teeth

Bagie Koffi, the last word

Epilogue of the story ... Angelle

The pinch will have lasted eight months, from September 2007 to April 2008, with many a twist and trophies.
More importantly, what I will remember this epic bait, it is totally improvised long exchange messages between Angela and my various characters, his anger, his mood swings, always about his formulas, his flips, his petitions, etc. ...
Overall, I did not count but we had to share between 200 and 300 messages. The whole is in these 81 posts.
Today I think I played some parts differently. Notament at the end where I think I made a couple mistakes that make the pinch has finally ended ... I think he could last even longer.
Too bad, this is only a postponement!

I leave the last word to Angelle:


Subject: SO STRONG
Hello Mr. Cornwell,

Listen Mr. Cornwell, this money is my heritage and you do not right to make a work of charité.c is with this money I have to redo my life !!!!.

these funds are all for me Mr. Cornwell is trying to understand my situation. I have to resume my studies, feed me, dress me make my LIFE I say that with these funds.

Listen Mr. Cornwell you are pushing the cap a little too loin.Moi I will denounce here in Ivory Coast to the Competent Authorities ok.je reassure you and they'll be prosecuted for false accusation to Voleet . I am far from you but I will have my money. War is now that I declare to you Mr. Cornwell.

I make contact tomorrow morning with MINISTRY OF JUSTICE AND THE MINISTRY OF HUMAN RIGHTS.

I am African, Ivory Coast, but I'm not Naive Mr. Cornwell. We will use the hard way.

I'm not afraid to confront you because I am not a thief. I all my evidence, I'll show all the evidence to the competent authorities

A word Hi

Angelle

All my reminders following are unanswered ...


But I can now devote myself to the 419 different things!

0 comments:

Post a Comment