Friday, October 24, 2008

How Much Space Does Pro Tools Take Up?

LABORIE CASE - END OF ALL TRANSACTION

I send this message from the address of the firm Jefferson
Hello Miss Koffi

Here IS mister Mickey Cornwell. I work for Jefferson and Associates as an account manager.

We Went back to the bank as you Told us to make sure your transfer was done. What we heard there was very frightening and we are reconsidering our position.

They clearly made clear that SCAM 4-1-9 is a very lucrative and dangerous way for African people to get money from naive American citizens.
We studied again your case. This is clearly a case of SCAM 4-1-9 as described in the Nigerian code:
http://www.nigeria-law.org/Criminal%20Code%20Act-Part%20VI%20%20to%20the%20end.htm

We won't make any prosecution against you but be sure no further transaction will be held.
Money has been withdrawn and will be given to charity.

Hope You Understand Our position: We Can not Loose Any More Time With You Given Such information.

Best Regards,

Me Mickey Cornwell

Jefferson and Associates
Quick translation:
I'm Mickey Cornwell, I work for Jefferson and Associates.
We returned to the bank and they told us we were scared and now we are reconsidering our position.
They explained to us what a Nigerian fraud, that you were stealing money from naive American citizens.
We will not complain against you, but no transaction will be made with you. The money will be donated to charity.
understand our position: we can not waste time with you given the new information.
Sincerely,
Master Cornwell
His response is not delayed:
Hello Sir,

I just translate your message and gentleman I am very surprise by your reaction. You speak of fraud for what?
Do you know what relationship I had with Mr. Bertrand Laborit?
You know who this gentleman was for me?

VAIT you is I who bring to justice because I got this legacy of Mr. Bertrand. He made his testament in my conscience and my name is listed in his Testament.
So why you speak of fraud. Escros is you Mr. Michael.

I want to know what makes you say such a thing. I know I have a copy of the will of Mr. Bertrand and you see my name. It left me more than 100 thousand dollars but you and Master Jefferson made me believe that you have to pay taxes and I do not know what.
you I've said now receive 34.500dollars. I accepted because I do not know the procedure of the USA.

And now that I finished and I have to get my money you find something else to tell me !!!!.

I will not let you. You know why Mr. Jefferson was interned? Vouliat he swindled a poor girl like me. He gave me a false transfer.

So I ask you kindly tell me why you have depth at that assertion.

I called a lawyer.

Answer me

Angelle
Master Cornwell:
Hello Miss Koffi

Please do have your convenience.

We Will not Come Back On Our decision. And I Can assure you we are now certain a fake You Were From The Beginning and do not deserve this money.

Best Regards,

Me Mickey Cornwell

Jefferson and Associates
She:
hello sir,

Why do you behave this way sir. I received the money from Mr. Bertrand Laborit and my name is in his Testament.j 't even have a copy of the Testament with me.

This money is mine, sir, what evidence have your accusations.Nous initiate a transaction for months, as everything was on castors and the last time you speak of fraud.
So I said how I had these documents (Testament) you thougt that I've even included me in the will of Mr. Bertrand?

It is rather you sir, I'll tell you something very important, sir, you do not know me and your job is to transfer my funds to me on my account.
In any case, you must dispossession that amount as a work Charitable ok, because you have no right.

You accuse me of something I have not done all my life sir. So it was you who want to take my money.

I ask you to very carefully consider what you are actually doing it is a great Betis on your part.

me all I want is my money and nothing more. So I would recommend you to kindly go back to the Bank to make my transfer without a problem sir.
is what I have to say for now

Thanks for your understanding

Angelle
Maitre Cornwell :
Hello Miss Angelle,

We won't come back on our decision.

We are now convince that
1/ You were a fake from the beginning
2/ You are a scammer (and possibly not even a woman)
2/ Mr Bertrand Laborit was totally fooled by you and did not see that all you wanted was his money and nothing else.

His money will be given to charity.

Please cease all communcation with us.

Best Regards,

Me Mickael Cornwell

Jefferson and Associates
Elle :
Bnjour Monsieur Cornwell,

Je suis tres peinée from you, I still do not understand this atitude toward me. Why do you refuse to respect the last wishes of my dear Betrand?

You accuse me of lying and Escro, I want you to bring me your arguments preuves.Sur what you allow yourself to my silent way?.

Listen, I want to do stories with you all what I want, it is these that reminds me of FODS Droit.je did not steal or swindle the money that was either Mr. Cornwell.Mon Name figure indeed in the will of Mr. Bertrand and This was the last will and you have met as a lawyer and man of Justice.

I have all the documents in my reach, I did not invent anything and you know very well Mr. Cornwell.

I will contact you until I succeed Mr. Cornwell.Je wondering what I have just returned from law.
Think you I am an African and for that can treat me like a beast of burden? I know my rights Mr. Cornwell and nothing in the world you should take my Heritage.

I hope you read it very soon Mr. Cornwell.

Miss Angelle
Master Cornwell:
Hello Miss Koffi,

Please read this page and you will understand what I'm saying:
http://home.rica.net/alphae/419coal/

Even Western Union (that you always asked us to use) has a page regarding scams:
http://www.westernunion.com/WUCOMWEB/staticMid.do?method=load&pagename=fraudIndex&fraud00011

Anyway I stop there. I know you won't change your words.
This has nothing to do with you being African. You are a scamer, period.

Best Regards,

Me Mickael Cornwell

Jefferson and Associates
She:
goodnight Mr. Cornwell,

nepouvez not you take my money. You think that not everyone in Africa is to soak in the dirt of arnques.je just make contact with the competent authorities of my country. he will soon contact you and you are going to realize.

you do not do your work as it dois.de which is what you accuse me sir?. I want to know what you accuse me. I want to see proof of your accusations.

the links you sent me, means nothing for moi.c is my first time I've seen these kinds of choses.et then I am not a Nigerian. ivoirienne.si I am you've been scammed not Nigerian, do not take it the world ok.

I am an honest person ok. And I will have my money because you go to this transfer. You are the thieves, you believe it?? That money does not belong to you.

you will always hear from me until I have my money ok.

bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment