Monday, October 20, 2008

How To Cut A Churidar Dress

Hello Miss Welsh

Poumpoudoum, always the same:
Hello Miss Welsh,

Thank you once again to have responded quickly to my needs. My bank says that the transfer is not still effective at their level and without as you said the international transfer takes time.

But I still want us to stay in constant contact Miss Welsh. I have to keep you informed of all on my side until I could touch the money.

Once again thank you for all the support you give me in these moments.

very friendly

Miss Angelle
I say nothing and let it flow.
Inevitably it takes the pen two days later:
GOOD EVENING MISS WELSH

C IS ME I'M STILL INCREASINGLY WORRIED BY THE DAY MISS.
I'M STILL GOING TO THE BANK AND NOTHING IS STILL GET ON MY ACCOUNT ON SEVERAL DAYS. THEN I wonder MISS.

BANK REQUEST ME YOU SEND ME HAVE YOUR NUMBER IMMEDIATELY THE TRANSFER AS WE CALL IN ENGLISH: TRACKING NUMBER IF I HAVE WELL WRITTEN WORD?

I AM BEGGING MISS WELSH. Etoudi NOW I AM BECAUSE MY MONEY THAT I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED. YOU PUT ME IN MY PLACE MISS.AIDEZ
MAKES AN EFFORT TO GO TO THE BANK AND EXPLAIN THE PERSON WHO SHOULD RECEIVE THESE FUNDS RECEIVED THROUGH NA NOTHING BUT THIS IS WHAT HE PASSE.VOTRE BANK FIND ANY GOOD TO YOU TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT BIEB CONVINCING MISS.
AND THE NUMBER Please call TRRANSFERT IT PLEASE.

I AM WAITING IN MISS

ANGELL very thoughtfully
Hahahaha
Hello miss Angelle

We'll see at the bank what happens, we'll keep you posted .

Sincerely,

Welsh Miss France, for Jefferson and Associates
What idiot:
hello Miss Welsh

I am happy to read and I am waiting all hoping to have a very favorable response from you.

give me all the necessary details which I could siuer compared to my transfer. I want everyone to know.
when is my money in my account arriveraici?
and if my money has already arrived, is cequ'il was already removed? because it 's too much shenanigans here!

all I want to know please.

unebonne but I hope to have news to your next post.

Angelle
These exchanges could last for weeks. But I'll soon cut short with an (other:)) reversal, which makes her jump again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment