Monday, October 20, 2008

Free Knitted Papoose Pattern

GOOD RECEPTION

She is very satisfied with her schedule:
Hello Miss Welsh,

I am very happy to read and tell you that I very well received RECEIPT OF PAYMENT. Tomorrow I go to the Bank. it seems that the transfer will be effective only in 72 hours, it's true?

In all cases tomorrow morning I go to the Bank of emergency, and you'll tell all what will happen.

Know that I will not thank you enough and colleagues who have all your effort poyr realized that this transfer that Miss Welsh.
miles Thanks again !!!.. and stay tuned [Hahahaha you better wait until everything is finished!]

I will keep you informed of the result ...........

Very Sincerely

Angelle Gabie
I'm sober:
Hello Miss Angelle,

If your bank is working on Saturday so it will be effective Saturday.

Otherwise, Monday.

Good reception.

Sincerely,

Welsh Miss France, for Jefferson and Associates
She:
Hello Miss France,

Thank you very much for the information. So I go so soon Tomorrow Monday for discharge of the facts.

I am always at your service Miss France we are a family now. You and your colleagues help me a lot to make this transfer to succeed.

Really a thousand thank Miss FRANCE.

Angelle

Three days later she gets excited to death
Subject: TRANSFER NOT YET EFFECTIVE HERE!
Hello Miss,

I went to the Bank this Tuesday and then I was maybe my transfer is not yet effective. We'll have to wait until tomorrow June yet.

Here, I made the point that the situation is always resolved the way I want. But hope that tomorrow will be the best.

Good day to you!!

Angelle
I love it when she gets excited like that.
go again the next day :
Subject: URGENT URGENT !!!!!!
Hello Miss Welsh,

I am a little worried about my Miss transfer which is not yet effective coté.je I'm going to the Bank cme planned on Wednesday and it is the same Miss Welsh .

I do not know why you no longer meet my messages Miss Welsh? I find all this a little strange!!
eb You have to stay in touch with me until my transfer to be effective.

Please informants your side. Go to the bank or call your bank and submit the problem by saying you transfer money from the past week in Ivory Coast today Juqu'a the recipient complains does not touch the money.

So what is it, this is a delay or a problem?

made an effort to have this information please Miss France.nous have done the hardest. Help me to complete this phase, which leaves me very anxious.

Waiting your reply very urgently

Angelle in doubt!
(original color)
To which I say more soberly:
Hello Miss Angelle,

We called the bank, everything is OK on their side.
It is normal that some international transfers take some time.

Sincerely,

Welsh Miss France, for Jefferson and Associates
But but but, I go mad without doing anything?! However beneficial
!

0 comments:

Post a Comment