Sunday, October 5, 2008

Well Wish For A Death



It continues between France and Angelle, still before departure for Benin. I'm annoyed my
:
Hello Angelle

I am very disappointed you do not talk to me than money: (

You know it's not easy for us to go Cote d'Ivoire.
How did you go to Cotonou to Abidjan? I do not know me at all. It takes a long time? I even know if I could. Can you help me?

If you have access to a cyber coffee you have to have some resources! [The argument that kills:)]
It costs nothing to take pictures with a digital camera.
You know I'm an intern here, I did not have much money either ...

But hey, I should have guessed, one hardly knows in the end.
I'm sorry, I should not contact you like that. Excuse me.

In addition,

France
hop And she apologizes!
Subject: I'm so sorry!!
Hello my dearest France,

I'm really sorry that my words to you my very chere.c penalty 'was not my screw intention.je very wrong here, I want you to know I made an effort to be able to connect me crazy to be able to read and take from you.

is true that I am in Africa but I'm never going to know BENIN and it is very difficult for me as well as for you.
I want you to be reassured about my cas.je toi.tu'm with have not done wrong to contact me. But I want you to understand my situation a little France.
I agree to begin this relationship with you in sure.Mais am ok for now I want We favor this case that I want so much to heart.

N 'worry is not for me I will let you send photos in core fotos of moi.sois patient ok.

As Mr. Jefferson does not work with Western Union so I opt for the transfer bancaire.je will make an effort to wait for your return BENIN Miss.
a question, is it not possible to make this transfer before departing on your BENIN? [Hahaha I knew it!]

I am waiting to hear from you soon

very Sincerely

Angelle Gabie
Ok good she wants to go to Benin, maybe I can move between the two?
Angelle Hello!

Ok but that's the position of the firm.
Me I could go to WU before but I have not much: (

In fact I might slip away too long when I arrive in Benin will surely convince Mr. Cornwell. We stay there a short week, there should be time to go to Cote d'Ivoire is not it?

Do you know how long it takes to go from Cotonou in Cote d'Ivoire?
There's no more towns near Benin? Maybe renting a car?
Or bus?
Do you know how?

Thanks for the photos I look forward to it, I am sending you the other day!

A plus!

I embrace
France
Really it's hard, it is not really cooperative
Hello Miss France,

I am delighted to read you too quickly, but I want you to be reassured that Benin is a bit far from the Cote Divoire. we can do by bus or in the days voiture.se would Started!.

I want you to send me this money transfer bancaire.Dès your return from Benin on March 12.

I am waiting I remind you not to forget to send me the most important: The receipt of transfer which will allow me to withdraw that amount to the Bank.

I am always listening to my very dear Miss France.

Big Kiss

Angelle Gabie
Good ...
Ok but it's a pity I was just in Africa this week is too stupid that one can not see this week (

I always look forward to your pictures;) [But I do not think ...]
A Moreover,
France
The next day, no response, I raise:
No news is good news?

is leaving tomorrow for Benin, youhou!

In addition, I kiss you!
France
And she would begin to ask questions:
hello my dearest France,

you can give me your phone number?
I want to hear you ok

as you refuse to call me because I have repeatedly requested to call me and you will not.

so give me your tel. Mmoi I call you.

bon voyage
But all is nice the next day
Hello my dearest France,

How you doing? Your departure for Benin is tomorrow. I would wish you a very nice trip my dear, I think of you since the day I met you France.

I want to take this mission soon end and that you are back to make my transfer as quickly as possible.

I am very eager to read you my very chere.j 't forget the pictures ok. [Pfff worry've never had ...]

I kiss

Angelle
Me I'm in a hurry:
Thanks and see you soon!

Grose kisses, France
And to think it's more the same person, the day of departure:
ok

thank you I am still waiting. But why you want to reply to me by Master Jefferson box?

good Weekend

So, a little interlude of a week that will allow me a break ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment